Thursday 19 February 2015

Vacay Day 6: Sunset Resort , Montego Bay

As soon as I got back to Jamaica the first order of the day was to take out those heavy and ridiculously annoying braids and just as I thought my hairline was thinning as a result of the pressure from the tight plaits. So relieved that the braids were out , I couldn't think to do anything more to my natural hair than to put two huge cornrows in it and head out ; au natural.

One of my darling girlfriends and I spent a day at Sunset Resort in Montego Bay just eating everything in sight , engaging in water sport activities and chatting and laughing all day.



I had lunch in this bronze leopard print swimsuit I bought in the Falmouth Craft Market about 5 years ago , a silk Karen Millen pencil skirt and chunky Jessica Simpson sandals...  kept it very simple.





Took some random photos in the same swimsuit the day I did this practice shoot with O'Neil Perrin a couple years ago , just thought I would share two with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment