Thursday 5 February 2015

FlashbackFriday: TVJ's Smile Jamaica Fashion Show & Style Feature

February 2015 marks the 1 year Anniversary since I was featured on the Jamaican morning time programme Smile Jamaica on TVJ. I remember that morning I was such a nervous wreck ; I was sweating , trembling , I forgot my name , I felt like I was going to vomit and friggin pass out. Though my fashion is loud and daring I am actually very low-key and almost shy especially in front of a crowd. My appearance on Smile Jamaica was definitely a learning experience for me as it was a step forward in overcoming one of my weaknesses.

Anyway , we spoke about Vintage fashion in Jamaica and I presented a showcase of vintage pieces that were available to the public to purchase. My get-up was of-course vintage and was accentuated by fishnet stockings , red lips and a fresh new haircut.



Some of the pieces that were modeled ...



On another note ,  today is the late great Bob Marley's birthday so you know Jamaica's night life is spewing tributes left , right and center , one of which I am getting ready to head out to. Happy Birthday His Majesty!




2 comments:

  1. You have a very distinguished fashion sense; While always staying elegant, you have to ability to "turn up" on the racy side. nonetheless, continue to excel in your future endeavors..... -Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always admired you & I would have never thought that someone like YOU would be nervous...LOL...im the same way!
    Continue to keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete