Thursday 12 February 2015

Vacay Day 4: Wynwood Art District


Took a quick trip to Florida to see my long time friend and one of my favorite persons. She knows that I am a fan of Art so I was quite pleased when she took me to Wynwood Art District to check out the Art galleries. We walked around all day and admired the Art , tried to make sense of some of it , took pictures of the pieces and created our own Art through photography.


























Wore a vintage two piece set that was once a dress and I reworked it to suit my liking.


Just a few throw back pictures of art exhibitions I visited circa 2013. I always had an appreciation for Art , especially in the form of poetry and literature , music , the human body and paintings , in fact I used to draw and paint back in the day and I was an Art student in high school. Some weekends I would visit the Art gallery in downtown Kingston for inspiration.










                                                                                Already in the hall , already on the wall , work of Art , Warhol.

1 comment: