Sunday 8 February 2015

Vacay Day 3: Sensuality

Just some thoughts at 2 :00 a.m ...

One thing for sure is that I am a very passionate and sensual person by nature and its woven into every fibre of my being. I relish in the ability to awakened my inner sensuality and then flip it off like a switch when I want to.

Now , you portray the appropriate image to suit the role you play in the environment which you are in but when you are in your natural habitat is it OK to just be your true unguarded self?

As I grow older and my life tends in a particular direction I find myself feeling a bit on-edge about being judged by certain persons and groups ; then it dawned on me how some have the ability to deny sensuality to others as if being sensual is wrong.

To me sensuality is being sexy without being vulgar. Sensuality is beautiful and in the right context is a form of Art.

But anyway , I took these pictures while I was on vacation.We went to get fish and bammy by the beach and my friend Oniel (who is also a photographer) insisted that we take a few pictures , he is always on the look out for a Kodak moment ..any time , any place. I had an over-night bag in my vehicle from our trip to Portland and so I rummaged through it and when I didn't find anything that made sense I threw on this Victoria's Secret night gown.








1 comment: