Monday 24 June 2013

Style Week 2013

Last month I attended the launch of Style Week where I met the masterminds behind the production. After chatting with them they gave me full access to attend all the shows and go backstage to meet some of the models and designers. I was so excited and I wanted to share the experience with you but I guess God had other plans for me that week as I was only able to attend one show , how disappointing. The show on Friday night was a small ,relaxed and intimate setting. The designers showcased pieces made from crochet , colorful beaded designs on long flowy dresses and elaborate fascinators and head pieces. Since all I can see for the summer is cool pastel colors ,white , creme and nude I naturally took a liking to this little creme summer dress.

That night I wore a creme dress also. The pictures doesn't do the design and fit any justice but the vintage number has a beautiful sequin , lace and ribbon design with over sized ruffled shoulders and a high split in the back.
Because the dress was so fussy I wore minimal jewllery , simple silver sandals and a nude clutch.



                                                         Which one , pick one , this one ..classic.
                                           
                                      Photos by : Edward Massias     http://www.emassiasphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment