Sunday 23 June 2013

Hot White

Over the Father's Day weekend my family ,  my close friends and I went to Ochi Rios (Jamaica) for an activity packed weekend but the weather was so bad we had to stay inside most of the time.On Sunday we finally got a chance to leave our rooms and we took the man of the day out for his Father's day treat.

I wore this orange and white combination which wasn't exactly what I had in mind but the rain turned my swimsuit rap into a head tie and that somehow influenced me to wear a pair of orange shoes which didn't even match. I love a head to toe white ensemble , it evokes such a fresh , clean feeling that is so effortless. When I put on that orange scarf  I was thinking about what color shoes and jewellery would match , that is not so effortless and that's sometimes the problem we have with wearing outfits that have different colors. I suppose we'll have the entire Summer to get it right in all white.
I


1 comment: