Friday 28 June 2013

Caribbean Fashion Week 2013: Day 1

I had to miss the Style week events but I was able to catch some of the Caribbean Fashion Week shows, hallelujah! On Friday (the first show) I had all intentions of wearing a blush pink pants suit but mercy it was hot! I instead opted for a blush pink sparkly cropped top and pastel green flowy layered skirt which I  made to wear on the beach sometime this summer. I love how whimsical this skirt looks when I walk around it , I was literally twisting and twirling all evening , yea honestly. Anyway , its the beginning of summer and its 96 degrees in the shade , little cropped tops and light flowy skirts is most definitely going to be my uniform for the rest of the Summer.



                                                                                              Photos by: O'Neil Perrin
                                                                                 Facebook: O'Neil Perrin Photography

3 comments: