Monday 25 July 2016

The Hunting Game

Recently I read an article about men and their natural nature of hunting and catching with most times no serious intentions of keeping. I took the liberty to expound on the topic because really , I'm so tired of hearing women rant about men that pull a complete 180 on them after the naughty deed is done. I'm talking about the type of men that are so amazing in the beginning but then start behaving like they got no Godt damn sense when they are sliced a piece. Like , what happened bruh? Did we literally ride the senses out of your brain? Or was it all a hunt , catch , release game?

Let me switch it around for you guys so you understand exactly what I mean. Imagine 3 months after marrying the lady of your dreams she suddenly quits her high profile job , parties every night with her crew of so called baddies and starts eating like a farmer's horse and gains 50 pounds. I'm certain you would be like " what in the cotton picking hell is going on here?" Well , that's exactly how it hits us like a speeding JUTC bus when you pull a complete 180.

Gentlemen , for God's sake just be genuine! The same tune you were singing in the beginning , sing it to the very end. The things you did when you were "hunting" your woman or rather "wooing" her continue to do it when you have her. However , if you know deep down that are not ready for a real , genuine , substantial relationship then lef people good decent gyal pickney alone and go find your selfish rass a slam bam thank you maam! If you know a female is not your type , just be straight up about it , even if it may hurt her feelings , give her the option to decide whether or not she still wants to smash and catch feelings or bounce because whatever the outcome is you are in the clear as the relations was never formed under false pretenses.

You see , what you guys fail to realize is that while you are playing your fourth form "hunt , catch and release" games you are also creating an army of women with tongues sharper than a sword that's ready to go off with your head once the slightest sign of bullshit is detected. Sadly , whats even worse is that this behavior is causing women to become so scared to death of getting "caught" that they completely miss the hook of the right one altogether.

Ladies and gents I may have my whole analogy twisted , do you believe that "genuity" is owed to us or do we owe it to ourselves to develop the skill to decipher between the genuine and the China made aka the non genuine aka the fucking fake. What are you thoughts on this? I am always open to opinions.

As the battle of the sexes continues ...


For the ones that don't read my posts but is just here for the outfit inspo , because this is after all a fashion blog , I thought I would post some pics of me wearing a tiger print swimsuit/bodysuit (since we on the top of hunting and what not) worn with a plaid shirt. Just a lil mixed print action from the last time I was in Florida and my girlfriend and I went to get ice-cream before heading to the airport.


No comments:

Post a Comment