Friday 8 July 2016

Escape Sundays: The All White Edition

About 2 months ago I went to an event in Atlanta called Escape Sundays: The Glow Edition. Upon entering the event I instantly recognized that the organizers put a lot of thought into the execution as the grounds and the glow in the dark decor was pristine , the food was quite flavorful and scrumptious and Revolution Sound and all the other DJ's of the night were so on point. That night I literally bubble and wine all night until my waistline was tired , overall my experience at Escape Sundays was epic.

Now , the Escape Sundays: All White Edition is this Sunday and I thought had to fill in my Atlanta readers on this "must attend" event and more importantly help out with the outfit selection so that you guys will look radiant for the day/night.

Here are a few ideas to get you going.

Sleek & Tailored
Literally go all white with a head to toe white ensemble , a well tailored suit or jumpsuit in all white with white heels would be just right. To compliment I would recommend a slicked back hair do , a dark plum lip color and little to no jewelry. I also imagine a white high waist trousers , simple (or even fancy) button down sheer shirt with shades and a super wide brimmed fedora hat would be quite fitting for this day to night party.

So Feminine
White is very pure , innocent and feminine. If you are in the mood for a subtle , sexy , feminine vibe a white lacy baby doll dress or a lacy sheer top and shirt/shorts/trousers combination worn with nude heels , silver or gold and gold/ silver jewelry is quite perfect.

Tailored meets Subtle Sexy
The point at which tailored and suited shapes meets soft and feminine silhouettes is the "subtle tailored sexy". A slightly over-sized men's suit shirt cut into a cropped top with a high waist pencil skirt is just the right amount of sexy while still appearing sharp and crisp.




Whichever option you decide to go with make sure that it compliments your body and makes you feel comfortable and confident. Tag me on Instagram @_thalia_marie or you can send me pics if you like (whitefur1@hotmail.com) , I would love to see what you guys came up with. Also , follow the Escape Sunday Instagram page (@escapesundays) for more details on the event. Enjoy yourselves tomorrow lil darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment