Monday 11 July 2016

Cuban Dreams

Guys , I just came back from Cuba and it was the most epic and life changing trip of my life. My love and I went on a excursion through the city of Havana that took us through over 100 years of Cuba's rich history. During the days we played baseball in the streets with the locals and hiked through the forest land to forgotten places. At night we tried out different Cuban restaurants and then bubble and wine the rest of the night away to Cuban music in the clubs. We were having so much fun that we didn't even take many pictures , just these.


Oh please! It was just EITS Restaurant in Blue Mountain Jamaica that I took my Dad for a quiet birthday dinner about 8 weeks ago. Though I've never been to Cuba there was something about that restaurant that reminded me of Cuba or rather what I imagine Cuba to be like ; very rustic in design and architecture , charmingly vintage and vibrant in colour and art, I've always had a thing for Cuba and its culture and fashion so much so that I was dressing like a lil Cuban chica all Summer 2014. I think this year I'm going to start putting away some funds each month so on the big 30 I can jet set the hell up outta here and land somewhere on a Cuban beach , hopefully with a "bae".

The attire for the father daughter dinner was nothing too special , just a vintage multicolored skirt I bought in Atlanta and a halter top I got from my vintage clothes dealer in Jamaica. Truth be told , I should have probably gone with option 1 ; a plain white T -shirt with this loud ass skirt but as usual the option that doesn't require a bra always prevail.


No comments:

Post a Comment