Monday 6 June 2016

Outfit Repeat Game Strong

If repeating clothing is a crime then I will forever be a repeat offender. I have this one dress I wear to work almost every Friday and my mother always say "people gwen mark you inna dat dress ussi" , but I really don't care , its mine and I'll wear it as often as I want to. Furthermore , one of my 2016 New Year's Resolutions is to buy less and save more and so I've limited myself to only three new pieces per month which means that  pieces I really like will be in constant rotation this year ... like this silk vintage dress. Wore it a few months back in Florida as a robe , wore it to dinner over the weekend as a dress and I'll be wearing it in the near future as a top with high waist trousers. Repeating clothing is really not a big deal , just switch it up and wear it differently.





No comments:

Post a Comment