Monday 13 June 2016

Skittles

Its been looking like a bag of skittles around here lately huh? That's because I can't stop colour blocking , its just too easy and best of all I don't need to worry about matching , which makes getting dressed and getting out the door quicker.

Colour-blocking is pretty straight forward ; add 2- 3 different complimentary solid colors to an ensemble. Prints and patterns are typically not used in colour blocking as that would take away from the visual you are going for so bold bright shades are perfect.

I normally colour block when I want to be "dressed down fancy" ; like last weekend when I went out for dinner and ice-cream. As you guys must realize by now all I do on the weekends is go out to eat , its my idea of fun really.




No comments:

Post a Comment