Monday 24 November 2014

Monday Music Mood: Dawn Penn - No, No No (Official Video)

Just a little Monday Music Mood... "You Don't Love Me" by Dawn Penn is such a timeless record and one of my favorite oldies tune , when that beat drops it's nothing but non-stop slow "whining". Over the weekend it was non-stop slow "whining" as I had Dawn Penn ,90's Buju , Patra , Lady Saw , Barrington Levy , Sister Nancy , Chaka Demus & Pliers , Bob Marley and Gregory Issacs on repeat. I tried to create a playlist to put you guys in this good Monday mood that I'm in but for some reason I couldn't upload it to Blogger. If you guys know how to upload playlists to Blogger , drop me a line in the comment section. Also , to the Jamrock folks , are there any good oldies sessions coming up?

1 comment:

  1. When you make the playlist, open it to play in youtube. Whatever that link is, copy it and place it in the video url section on blogger. The same way this video comes up is the same way the playlist will come up. When people press play, it should be able to play all the songs you put together.

    ReplyDelete