Monday 17 November 2014

Uptown Top Ranking

I'm always rushing out and the morning of the four hour journey to Portland was no different. Grabbed a Rasta mesh merino I bought in Ochi Rios Craft Market a couple years ago and my Dad's over-sized denim jacket from the 60's and pretty much got ready in the vehicle. Whenever I pulled up to a stop light I put on some jewellery , a little lip stick , fixed my hair etc. .. typical me. By the time we got to Portland I was fully dressed and ready .. ready to take it all off and slip into my swimsuit. One thing for sure is that I am certainly not one of those bloggers that always has perfectly laid hair , flawlessly applied make-up and well thought out get-ups , I'm more of a "on the go and took a few pictures while I'm going" type of blogger.















1 comment:

  1. So this is how it went...I was reading the paragraphs you wrote and then I scrolled down and it hit me. The word that literally came out of my mouth when I saw your picture was "bumboclaaaaaaaaaat". I can't even begin to tell you how sick these pictures are. I don't even know how you do it but I love it and I'm so proud of you! So please keep up the good work for those of us who aren't *points to myself*. Much love!

    ReplyDelete