Monday 20 October 2014

Vacay Day 2: The Blue Lagoon , Portland JA

Day two of our excursion brought us to the scenic parish of Portland. Portland is my absolute favorite parish because it is so natural , raw and untouched , even the air feels so much lighter. At the Lagoon we went on a raft that floated on water that is 200 ft deep! .. then we took a little rinky dinky boat over to the Cay where the movie "The Blue Lagoon" was shot , it was a beautiful and refreshing day.

On another note , I'll admit that I've been quite risque and daring these days and its most definitely because of my weight loss. Truth be told , for quite some time I wasn't taking care of myself and all my hair fell out (I had to cut it all off) and I gained 20 pounds. I felt so depressed that I didn't even want to go anywhere and my confidence was running low. After I started eating right and taking care of myself again I felt so much happier and healthier and I guess I had a burst confidence , confidence without the ego. I have more stripes than a zebra (stretch marks) , cellulite and scars on my body but I've never felt so comfortable in my flawed skin.















No comments:

Post a Comment