Sunday 22 June 2014

JAE Magazine

Last year November the creative crew behind JAE Magazine offered me a spread as their "style feature". JAE Magazine is known for showcasing Jamaican culture, fashion and art by supporting local talent, brands and businesses therefore I was more than thrilled and flattered that they sought to include me in their catalog of work. On the day of the shoot I was a little nervous but the crew was so professional and down to earth that once make-up artist Natassia Bennett was through applying my make-up I was able to relax and do my thing. Peep some of the behind the scenes shots...





For the second look I styled this beautiful vintage White Fur. Red X Gold beaded and sequin evening dress with a leather jacket and ankle high boots for a glamorous yet edgy appeal. 
  
...and the end product. Check out the full feature at  JAE Magazine (jaemagazine.com).
                                                                                    
                                                                                     Styling: Thalia Marie for JAE Magazine
                                                                                               Make-up: Natassia Bennett
                                                                                         Photography: Nicholas Anglei Anglin
                                                                                  Red X Gold Vintage Sequin Dress: White Fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment