Tuesday 28 January 2014

RUN AWAY BRIDE

I wasn't going to post these pictures because of technical difficulties but in my previous post I came with all this big talk about "cherry poppin" n shit and so I figured I had to post something , anything really or at least explain why I haven't posted in so long. Apparently blogger inserted this new auto-edit feature that is suppose to enhance pictures but its making my photos (and a few other bloggers photos) blurry , discoloured and just awful looking. I have a DSLR camera which I find to be a headache to use and I don't go through all the trouble of getting sharp clean images for blogger to completely obliterate them. I think I might just abandon blogger altogether so for updates follow my instagram page @whitefur1

Anyway , last year I eloped in Atlanta , Georgia. Due to irreconcilable differences my husband I got divorced and a few days later and I turned my wedding dress into a freakum dress.. I'm just kidding! but I did purchase this vintage wedding dress in Atlanta. In its original state it was a huge ,  hideous , frumpy frock that was 4 sizes too small but I had a vision for it and so I bought it none the less. Truth be told I love buying odd articles of clothing and reworking it so that its a dope unique one of a kind piece. It was actually a lot more complicated than it looks but the long and short of it is ; I  cut the dress in half , gave the skirt a high low shape (my favorite) , added a lace up design to the back of the top and used the excess material to make long sleeves and vuuoollaaaa! ... and I do say its the shit , if I do say so myself.

I particularly love this high-low shape in skirts and dresses as its short enough to arouse interest but long enough to cover the essentials and when you walk it looks like you are gliding through air. Similar looks will be available when shopwhitefur.com is updated with new pieces at the end of April.

On another note , if anybody else is having this problem with blogger it would be so kind of you to drop me a message in the comment bar of email whitefur1@hotmail.com with the remedy. Much love, Thalia. 




 photo white2_zps10b3d92d.jpg
 photo White58_zps6969918f.jpg

1 comment:

  1. There are some major issues with Blogspot // Not sure what's going on - it has been hindering the process of blogging for me as well. I hope they work on it soon though.

    Great post as per usual!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete