Saturday 24 August 2013

Creme X Creme

Every time I run into one of my readers the first thing they say is "wow , you are so short!" I am actually really short , only about 5'4 but my pictures make me look tall. The trick is , I take pictures from an angle that makes me look tall , secondly I am almost always in heels and lastly I wear clothes that lengthens my body and these creme Ralph Lauren high-waisted trousers does just that.

Anybody that knows anything about fashion know that high-waisted trousers/skirts/shorts were sent as a gift to women from above. High-waisted trousers especially flatters the female figure as it clinches  the waist widens by the hip , contours nicely around the bottom and lengthens the legs. High-waisted trousers is really the stamp of vintage fashion and if you are a vintage lover , you will love the  high-waisted looks available here:http://whitefur.bigcartel.com/

            
                                                             
                                                                                                 Ralph Lauren was boring before I wore him.

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that I love you? Great outfit! And that final statement "Ralph Lauren was boring before I wore him"...you speak the truth!

    ReplyDelete