Monday 5 August 2013

July's Inspiration

Pastel is still on the radar for 2013 but things would get a lot more fascinating if a little texture is added with lace. Sultry and sensuous lacy patterns in playful pastel hues creates a sexy , dainty and feminine appeal and gives an irrefutable grace to your look. Experiment with neutrals such as caramel or nude lace or pair light hues of yellow, pink, green, blue and orange with shoes in the same color family or even metallic. To add even more interest go for thought provoking  translucent/sheer lace. While choosing the degree of sheerness, pay much attention to the shape of your body and also the place you are attending. Its more appropriate to wear a thick more covered lace pattern in the day time and at night you can almost go as sheer as you want. Keep the mood going with loose curls in your hair and soft make-up for an overall easy- going and relaxed look.

A few months ago I was wearing a lot of black , heavy boots , leather and spikes , you would think I was going to war or something. Truth be told I was anxious and on edge and I guess the way I was feeling reflected in the way I dressed. I launched http://whitefur.bigcartel.com/  just about two weeks ago and the response and support has been pretty amazing for something that is still  in its newborn stage , I cannot thank you enough. Now I can chill the hell out! I'm a lot happier these days and I find myself incorporating a lot of  soft , light  and delicate textures such as lace in pretty pastels , neutrals and white in my outfits. To be honest I'm not really a girly girl but I was starting to miss looking and feeling feminine.



No comments:

Post a Comment