Thursday 30 May 2013

May's Favorite

When ever I'm looking for stylish people to feature on my blog the first place I look is in Jamaica and the Caribbean , however , I noticed that no one here was doing the athletic inspired trend. I'm not sure if Caribbean people haven't caught on to the trend as yet or they are just not fond of it but this month I had to go overseas to find what I was looking for. Meet Jasmine Furelid ; a  freelance stylist that reigns from London , UK. This beauty has been on my Facebook page for a few years now and she was so excited when I told her that I was going to do a feature on her. Jasmine is the embodiment of casual chic with outfits that consists mostly of loose fitting pants,  slouchy t-shirts and interesting bomber jackets and skull caps, for overall looks very much nodding towards the boy in tomboy. The masculine influence is indeed obvious with  on trend outfits replicating nearly all sports uniforms from football and baseball, all the way to the fitness gear.  Her immaculate and unapologetic styling definitely makes her someone worth noticing in the fashion world.




    Styling done by Jasmine Furelid.
                                                               Hijack the flyness.



                         

No comments:

Post a Comment