Monday 6 May 2013

Airport Jog

If you read my previous posts you would know that I took a quick trip to Atlanta to see my brother and the newest addition to my family ; my little niece. The morning of the flight I was in a "throw on anything and go" kind of mood  and thats exactly what I did. I paired my white turtle neck top with sweat pants and sneakers and I looked as if I was about to head on to a football field. I ditched the sneakers for some heels and went for a demure white blazer for a more polished look. Every man , woman , boy and girl should own a simple white blazer , it brings a clean , crisp and preppy aesthetic to any outfit , even a basic white top and a pair of old jogging pants.


            
                                                                                        Dressed Down Dopery

3 comments:

  1. no...you threw on sweats and it looked great....give me your powers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you made sweats Chic #PureDopeness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh, clean and very cool outfit

    ReplyDelete