Monday 8 April 2013

Atlanta Files

This post really has no business being here as this month is all about leather but I'm going to mess up the flow and post it anyway. My brother just had his first baby and over the Easter holiday I flew to Atlanta to meet my little niece for the first time. I got sick almost as soon as I got there ( change of temperature I suppose ) so I couldn't even hold her and I ended up spending most of my days outside the house.On one of those days we went to this cute little old town where I snapped a few pictures wearing this blue long sleeve dress by DKNY.  A thin light weight dress like this is really best for Jamaica where its hot all year round but since I didn't take many options with me I made my best attempt at staying warm with thigh high boots , gloves and a furry scarf around my neck and I carried around my favorite leather hand bag which I snatched from my mother.


                                                Have more than you show , speak less than you know.                          

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour. I know it's cold there but the colour is very spring time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slayed! We love it! Not to mention the blend of different textures

    ReplyDelete