Friday 12 April 2013

Atlanta Files Part 1.

When I'm away I take advantage of the opportunity to wear outfits that I wouldn't be able to wear in  Jamaica. On one of those days that I went on the road with my brother I wore this leather skirt , a Rouge faux fur vest , a blazer from Reitmans and this gorgeous olive green satchel bag I found at a vintage boutique. There is something about satchel bags that I am into these days. They bring function and fashion together as they are a perfect alternative to a hefty handbag and holds a lot more than a cross body bag , I want a hundred in every colour. Anyway we did a little shopping , got lunch and went to a shipping company to pick up a box and while waiting impatiently on the box we snapped a few idle pictures.


                                                              Mo' Leatha , Mo' Chedda.

No comments:

Post a Comment