Monday 11 March 2013

South Beach Cafe

Over the weekend I was treated to a post birthday dinner at South Beach Cafe in Kingston , Jamaica. First of  all I must say that I love that place. Apparently the owners took inspiration from the energetic Miami  nightlife and created a triple themed entertainment spot which includes a fine dining  deck-style restaurant , bar and cabanas that would be  perfect for an intimate dinner for two and a daiquiri bar. I enjoyed the fish I had and after dinner I met the marketing manager of the restaurant who is such a pleasant lady , it was though the staff knew it was a birthday treat as they all treated me like royalty. I was told that the daiquiri bar has eight of the best daiquiri recipes in the world infused with a Jamaican flavor , Rum Fire Rum , I can't wait to go back to South Beach to try these daiquiris. All in all I enjoyed my evening and I  am very impressed with the restaurant , the concept is just genius.


Everything except the silver skirt I bought in Jamaica and the individual pieces were inexpensive , that just goes to show that you don't have to have a lot of money to look like a bag of money.

                                                     Black excellence , opulence , decadence.

4 comments:

  1. One word...Fabulous. Love the gloves too...VERY CLASSY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shanny. The look is top class. I love the last line...quote from Jay-Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! .. Hov is the boss , like royalty in my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ooze confidence! Love it.

    ReplyDelete