Friday 1 March 2013

Dear Micheal Kors

Dear Micheal Kors ,
                                I do not have $1000 US to spend on a dress so I created my own version , I apologize.
                                                                                                                                             Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                           Thalia Marie

                                                         
                                               Allow me to re-introduce myself.

                                                                

5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love!

    XOXO
    ExclusiveUMPF

    ReplyDelete
  2. To tell the truth, I prefer your version :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fierce and FABULOUS as always!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys! .. Carey and Afayah thanks again for showing me how to use blogger .. its not so confusing anymore lol .. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete