Monday 6 April 2015

Wild

I know its not throwback Thursday but I am throwing it back on this here Monday with this wild animal print dress I wore sometime in 2014 on a date.


Did my usual re-working on this vintage piece and shortened and penciled the once flared dress , did a triangular cut out in the back , added shoulder pads for structure and black lining around the neck and along the bodice for a little definition.

I'm not a make-up guru but I tried my hand at a sexy black and grey smokey eye and dark red lips. I'm planning to experiment more with my make-up this year and when I do get it right share short tutorials.






This picture does the scenery absolutely no justice but the view of the city lights across from Morgan's Harbour is breathtakingly beautiful at night. Anyway little darlings , hope you are all having a safe and peaceful Easter Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment