Monday 23 March 2015

All Things Shiny

Its fair to say that all things shiny gets heavily featured this time of the year , mainly because its around the time of my birthday which puts me in full blown glamour puss mode. Went to dinner the other evening wearing this dazzling gold-tone , white and black sequin and beaded vintage dress I've had for a while now.






I have a tendency to always want to add something extra ; a big floppy hat or baseball cap, a faux fur stole , a huge bag or belt , tulle , a head piece , excessive jewelry and if I don't I feel like something is missing. Each time I put on an accessory with this dress I ended up taking it off and that is no surprise because when you have on a "lime light" piece you should really allow it to take the spotlight. Ended up wearing simple gold sandals , a matching vintage clutch and minimal jewelry.




No comments:

Post a Comment