Wednesday 25 September 2013

Over exposed

On my last day in Georgia my brother and I headed off to the city for dinner. For the occasion I threw on this Kim Rogers over sized blazer/dress for an effortless and relaxed look. I love the versatility of over sized blazers as you can wear them over dresses , cropped tops and high-waisted shorts or go risque and wear it as a mini dress. Try a similar look with this gorgeous vintage color blocked blazer .









For some reason this get up reminds me so much of Michelle Pfeiffer in Scarface. Truth be told I wasn't even thinking of Scarface or Michelle when I got dressed that evening but I guess I watched that movie so many times that  Michelle's divine get-ups left an impression on me.



                                            More vintage and vintage inspired get-ups available at: http://shopwhitefur.com/

2 comments:

  1. Gorg as always! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking sophisticated girl. great photos. xox


    http://spendlessusemore.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete