Monday 15 July 2013

shopwhitefur.com

Dear little fashion bunnies,
                                  
 I've been hiding something from you for over a month now http://whitefur.bigcartel.com/ . I guess I was nervous because its a little different from typical island dressing and I wasn't too sure if Jamaicans would appreciate what I have to offer. White Fur is a melting pot of vintage , trendy (coming soon) and custom designed pieces (coming soon) and it represents all things glamorous , classy and eclectic. The pieces were hand picked from the best vintage shops , boutiques and outlet stores in the United States and Canada and carefully reconstructed , curated and presented in a modern day fashion. For those that have a taste for exclusive custom designed styles  very soon we will have pieces from the best Caribbean designers for you to choose from in the comfort of your home , but for now I'm starting  here and I'm really just getting warmed up , I hope you will love it as much as I do.
                                                                                                                                             
With love,
Thalia Marie

Photos by: Edward Massias    http://www.emassiasphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment